Thursday, 19 June 2014
FMP : FRIDAY 13TH JUNE 2014
Friday 13th. Unlucky for some! Unlucky for us! Today was all about cleaning out the base room (where most of us had been stationed for the past 6-7 weeks) and beginning to set up the foundations of the exhibition. It was really sad to have to tear everything down, put all the tables away, take down all the posters and pictures and everything. It made me think back to the first day when we all walked in and sat down at the tables not knowing what we had gotten ourselves into and what a great time it has been, I guess you could say it was worth all the stressing! Knowing that this time next week I will be in that room for the last (compulsory) time makes it feel like a really special place now. After college I will be looking for a job, so my last memories of education will be from all those people who go there everyday. The tutors, the students, the IT people, the cleaners. Although it has caused me stress and anger, I think I will miss the college the most once I head of on my next adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment