Tuesday, 10 June 2014

FMP : THURSDAY 15TH MAY 2014

On Thursday my focus was to look at the positions of billboards currently in place around the Island. I looked at places where they could potentially be constructed to be seen by the demographic. From my own experience of going out with friends in cars and congregating in areas I knew exactly where there should be billboards in order to gain the attention of teenagers. I mapped these places with photos and their location to show the types of places where teenagers meet in cars. I looked at places all over the Island; Douglas, Ramsey, Peel and Kirk Michael and then I looked at the pros and cons of the use of billboards in the Isle of Man. I thought that this research was quite thorough, but I did not look at places in the South of the Island because I did not know of any areas where people meet. Perhaps this weakens the research but I was unaware of any areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment