Wednesday, 14 May 2014

FMP : FRIDAY 9TH MAY 2014

Friday was a slow day. For the first time during the project I had lost motivation to fight through the creative block. I felt like I had no ideas left in the tank (and after only 15 ideas, that wasn't good!). I had imagined that my ideas would spread across numerous pages, non stop sketches and mock-up texts to put with them. But no. I had been stopped in my tracks by over-thinking the individual designs. It was at this point I began to worry about the strength of my ideas, would I be able to produce anything that the Constabulary would like? Would it be professional enough? Most importantly will it work? These questions buzzed around my head all day long. I pushed on and came up with some mediocre designs. But with these designs I did see a little bit of hope.. I kept thinking and decided to look back on my research. Hopefully an idea will shine through soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment